Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Still Here, just Feeling Over Whelmed.

When I Get Behind, I just Feel Over Whelmed.  I Got Behind on the Reading of the Blogs Over the Holidays and Now just don't Know where to Start or what to Read.  There were a Few Blogs that I did Keep Up with, but the Others, well, there's just too much to Read.  I don't know how Most of you do this Blogging Thing.  I just Can't Keep Up, even when the Blogs I Follow, for the Most Part, are Slower than those Crazies that Blog Daily.  My Hit Count is Down Again and yet I'm not sure what to Write or Say.

It's Funny How Life Goes On when I'm Away from Certain Blogs and I Wonder if anyone Notices or Cares whether or not I'm Present.  I don't know why I am Feeling that Way.  Oh well.

Please do me a Favor, and if you are a Brand New Visitor and I am in One of my Non-Inspired Sort of Moods, Please do Check Out my Labels, for it is not as if I haven't had my Moments of Inspiration.

2 comments:

Malcolm said...

Blogging can be time consuming. I don’t do it nearly as much as I did a couple of years ago. Keeping busy with non-blogging activities is the primary reason. However, I do try to keep my two blogs as current as time permits.

By the way, thanks for commenting on Diversity Ink. Please note that although the blog deals with race related matters, it isn’t specifically about racism. To give you an idea of what I mean, here are links to some of the other posts I’ve written at Diversity Ink:

http://diversityink.blogspot.com/2009/05/tcm-presents-latino-images-in-film.html

http://diversityink.blogspot.com/2009/10/mattel-introduces-so-in-style-line-of.html

http://diversityink.blogspot.com/2009/11/bi-racial-photo-shoot-on-americas-next.html

http://diversityink.blogspot.com/2010/09/valerie-brown-of-josie-pussycats-makes.html

http://diversityink.blogspot.com/2009/07/michael-jackson-icon-of-diversity.html

Again, thanks for commenting on Diversity Ink. I’ll respond once I get home this evening.

Lista said...

Thanks for Commenting, Malcolm. I Wrote a Second Comment on that same Post and Admitted that your Post was Tiring me and now you have Given me 5 Links to Other Posts.

I haven't Figured Out a System yet for Deciding what to Read and what not to and my Current Problem is that Adding New Blogs to the List of those I Follow Only Increases the Over Selection of Things to Read and Respond to. When I Get too Caught Up in Responding on Other Blogs, I Neglect my Own Blog. I'm not sure when I'm going to Figure this Out.

Another Dilemma that I am Evaluating at the Moment is if there are Certain People that I should sort of Ignore and if so, How do I Go About doing so?

People have a Tendency to Assume the Motives of those who Ignore them and Think that it is because we have nothing more to say and have Run Out of Good Arguments, yet the Reality is that People can Only do so much and Some People who Appear Unwilling to Learn anything from any of the Arguments that are Presented are not Worthy of the Time that it Takes in Order to Continue to Argue with them.

As you may Gather from the Comments that I have Placed on your Blog, One of my Pet Peeves is when People Argue by Assuming the Motives of their Opponents, yet they do not Know those Motives, for No One Knows what Motivates anyone other than themselves.

Congratulations, though, for you have Inspired a New Post on my Blog, which I will Submit in just a Minute.