Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ramblings about Blogging

Sometimes I just feel the need to make another comment about blogging. Maybe I shouldn't. Maybe I should just keep the heat on in relation to some of the political stuff, such as my most recent; Abstinence, Safe Sex and STDs.

It's just that sometimes I feel frustrated and I don't know where to put my comments in relation to what I feel because so much of what's out there is political and let's face it, politics can be quite frustrating.

I do think that I've grown as a blogger. I used to get overwhelmed every time that my Email box fills up with comments relating to all the posts on all the blogs that I've made comments on. I click the "Sent Follow up Comments to my E-mail" boxes because that is the only way I know of keeping track of where I've been. I could keep notes, I suppose, but haven't gotten that organized. I know there are probably people who are going to tell me that I shouldn't check those boxes because it appears to be driving me nuts, yet I'm actually sort of proud of myself because I've been managing it much better that I used to.

Just as I was getting ready to say; I used to get overwhelmed every time that my Email fills up with comments relating to all the posts of all the blogs I've made comments on, yet more recently, I just shake my head and laugh at myself saying "Oh look, Lista! You did it to yourself again." lolol.

I comment on most of what I read because it makes me feel like I'm more likely to remember what I've read, for why read it, if I'm moving so quickly in my reading from one post to another without really thinking much or trying to analyze anything or if I'm not going to remember most of it anyway? I'd rather analyze it to death. Than I not only remember it, but know what my opinion on it is as well. This slows me down, yet I'd rather read less and remember it, than read more and not feel quite sure what all I just read. That's just me.

Anyway, here's my short break from all the political stuff, but I'm Ok now. I'll be back to responding to all the many comments on various different blogs soon.

4 comments:

Kris said...

sometimes i do not even know why i blog. is it for me? is it for others? i like to get IT out there, whatever it is. my blog varies from this topic to that...but mostly politics.

don't get too worried about, just let it happen. i love what i have seen of your blog...and it is apparent others have to.

keep up the good work

kw

Lista said...

I like to think that it's for others, yet sometimes you just have to do a post just for yourself. If you don't, than blogging will eventually drive you nuts. A lot of people post jokes when they need a break. I'm not really so good at that. I just do something like this post or rant and rave over something totally silly that doesn't make sense, but then again, maybe on occasion, it doesn't have to.

I write about politics, spiritual stuff and psychological stuff. I have a feeling that I may do politics a little more between now and the election, but we'll see.

Thanks for the complement. God Bless.

The Griper said...

he just smiles and nod approvingly even though he knows she does not need his approval.

good post, little one.

Lista said...

Thanks for dropping by Griper,
You know it really is true. I don't need anyone's approval in the way in which I used to. God has really grown me and made me strong.

I am only saying that, though, in the context of my past depression. In comparison to others, there are a lot of people stronger than me and well, let's face it. Approval's still nice on occasion, so thank you. I'm really not such a "little one" any more, am I?