Friday, December 26, 2008

Out of Town Again

Well, I guess I better tell you guys that I'm going to be out of town again. I guess I've been away from the computer at times for a few days at a time over the Holiday Season, but now it is going to be an entire week. We are leaving town Tomorrow for Southern California and will be down there for a week. Aside from visiting with family and friends and having our normal New Years Day bash with relatives, I guess we're going to the Rose Parade this year. My parents have bought us all tickets to sit in the grand stand to watch the parade. They rented a limousine and everything, so I guess we are really going to "live it up".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip and a happy New year

Lista said...

Thanks,
And thanks for dropping by.