Thursday, August 7, 2008

We're Off Again

Well, I sort of hated to post what I just posted, leave you with that and than leave town, yet that is unfortunately exactly what I'm going to do. We are leaving sometime tomorrow morning and will not be back until Monday or Tuesday, so your comments are probably going to be left in the moderation mode again until then. Please do still feel free to comment, though, and we will talk about it when we get back. Until then, do take care and I'll see you very soon. Love ya' all.

2 comments:

Crian Padayachee said...

Hey Lista, haven't started reading from the bottom yet, will look forward to future posts once you get back.

Lista said...

I'm glad you want to start reading from the bottom because some of my favorite posts are the very first ones that I did. I hope that lots of people decide to do that because the subject and the very mood of my blog keeps changing. I started out political, then switched to spiritual, then to events because the events were stressing me and now, more lately have been inspired in ways that are more psychological.

I don't mean to be so unpredictable. I do need to do another Abortion post one of these days. I keep reminding myself, but keep getting other inspirations instead.

Oh well, we'll see how God leads. Thanks for dropping by.